[plug] Event Calender

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:19:29 WST 2011

On 10/11/11 19:24, Onno Benschop wrote:

> Your domain is being migrated to the new account infrastructure. The
> end result will be that Google services will all come under the Apps
> domain. Painful, but worth it.

However, we don't have an Apps domain for plug (and don't plan on having
one). Given that it's just supposed to be a Google Account with an
external email, if they are trying to migrate it to a Google Apps
Domain, then bleh.
If it's just part of the migration of all accounts to the broader
"Google Account" that now does everything, then that should be ok.

Tim