[plug] Webmail

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.asn.au
Sun Nov 13 21:35:49 WST 2011

Roundcube doesn’t do calendaring as far as I can tell. We’ve got SOGo (which does calendaring) set up at UCC and it seems to work quite well. Its interface looks a bit like thunderbird’s, and like Roundcube, it’s done in ajax to “present a more fluid and responsive user interface”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOGo

[BOB]