[plug] Webmail

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Mon Nov 14 12:01:13 WST 2011

Hear, hear!

I've used roundcube since the early 0.2 days and it
has always been reliable, fast and intuitive. I use it both for my
personal email (currently writing this in RoundCube 0.6) and for the
bush fire brigade email service I run (http://bfb.asn.au).

The only
thing which may let you down is it's lack of solid calendaring features,
although these could be covered with a stand-alone calendar service,
based on cal-dav. There may also be a calendar plugin for roundcube,
although I haven't investigated it.

Adrian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundcube: [1]
> ROUNDCUBE is a web-based
IMAP [2] email client written in the PHP [3] programming language.
Roundcube's most prominent feature is the pervasive use of Ajax [4]
technology to present a more fluid and responsive user interface [5]
than that of traditional webmail [6] clients. After about two years of
development, the first stable release of Roundcube was announced in
early 2008.

> www.roundcube.net [7]
>
> --
> _Mobile:_ +61 422 166