[plug] A long time inactive, and all I can do is ask for help!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Nov 16 12:27:10 WST 2011

On 16/11/2011 11:33 AM, Ian Kent wrote:
> Being a Perth resident and past PLUG member it occurred to me that PLUG
> might like to host this or perhaps just the tar distribution and
> patches, while the git repo could be hosted on github.
>
> I do need to mail the kernel.org admin (its probably long enough now for
> them to have decided what's going on) to find out if they are willing to
> continue to host the autofs project. But I haven't done that yet.
>
> The thing that is good about kernel.org is that it is distribution
> agnostic which I like, but PLUG would also be distribution agnostic so I
> like that too.
>
> Anyway, that's the question, would it be possible for PLUG to host
> either or both of the autofs git repo and tar distributions and patches.

I think we'd be thrilled to host a project!

Let's catch up off-list and work out requirements for software and
access. I'd like us to be in a position to host any projects content
that they wish to have.

 James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>