[plug] Firefox browser

gavin chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:20:59 WST 2011

Hi Max,

Sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with lack of response, but there's
no reason to flame the group for that. I have had several posts NOT
responded to over the years, and you just have to suck it up that your
question didn't strike interest with anyone.

As for cliques, the current committee seem very proactive in
rejuvenating the group, and after all, you may be like me and remain a
non-financial user of the email group because you can't get to any
meetings?

Anyway, back to your question. What version of firefox on what
platform? I have used it older and recent versions on opensuse and
fedora and mint lately and see none of what you say. More info might
elicit a response.

Gavin.