[plug] Firefox browser

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Fri Nov 25 17:59:14 WST 2011

On 25/11/11 16:20, gavin chester wrote:
> Hi Max,
>
> Sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with lack of response, but there's
> no reason to flame the group for that. I have had several posts NOT
> responded to over the years, and you just have to suck it up that your
> question didn't strike interest with anyone.

Actually, the likely answer is that nobody uses / used those features and therefore no-one knows how
they work (or if they exist).

Plug has always been brilliant and getting feedback to a question if someone knows the answer. If
nobody knows, you don't get an answer. Much nicer than a well known web forum where you might get
1000 replies (none of which are useful or helpful). Bandwidth costs money. The less you say, the
less you spend!