[plug] Anyone know any good blog/feed aggregators

Craig Foster Craig at fostware.net
Thu Oct 6 12:20:42 WST 2011

Have you considered http://pipes.yahoo.com?

If it's any indication, apparently it's popular with TV bittorrent downloaders, due to the regex, dedupe (between "scene" releases from different groups) and filtering (PAL vs NTSC vs 720P vs 1080P) capabilities.

I think it can also create direct links to the different stages of the rss build, meaning you can have the feed split into different categories and reference each result as a different RSS link.

Craig F.