[plug] Web / Database advice sought

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Thu Sep 1 16:35:21 WST 2011

I see a couple of you tried out the website but didn't enter valid email addresses. I can't blame you but I got the bounce backs. You can either put in a valid email address in which case the PDF will be emailed to you, or click on the PDF link to view it inside your browser (or download it).

Have fun
Alex