[plug] Fwd: OpenRosa/OpenDataKit expertise, anyone?

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Fri Sep 2 16:37:13 WST 2011

Hi Sam

I guess you had a look at : http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/ODKAggregate

On the FAQ section they mention Aggregate on MySQL but the link doesn't seem to go anywhere useful.

What other servers can I use?
There is ongoing work to support Aggregate on MySQL, OpenMRS, OpenXData, GATHER, Sahana, EpiSurveyor, and Drupal as backends. ODK Aggregate currently supports passing data to Google Spreadsheets, Google Fusion Tables and Rhiza Insight.

Alex