[plug] LAST CALL: PLUG shirts - please respond!

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Sep 5 13:37:53 WST 2011

Apologies for the hounding on this as we are placing the order today as we
want the shirts in time for the Rusty talk next month.

We've had a few responders (thanks) and PLUG will bridge the gap to 12
shirts to make the initial order with some common sizes so there there is a
chance you can get one after but it's best to let us know now (and your
size).

Hello PLUGers

>> The committee is interested in doing a run of embroided shirts with our
>> new logo on the front pocket. The minimum run is 12 shirts and we want to
>> know if you are interested.
>>
>> The shirt we are looking at is the BizCollection Short Sleeve Metro Shirt
>> and the stone colour (person on left in the image):
>>
>> http://www.bizcollection.com.au/ViewProduct.aspx?id=798&page=3&categoryId=9
>>
>> The price will be $35 each.
>>
>> If you are prepared to commit to purchase then please visit the link above
>> and get your shirt size and shoot us an email at committee at plug.org.au.
>> Most of the committee have their hands up already and we're hoping the AV
>> team members do the same. If the interest is high then we can do a larger
>> run (multiples of 12). First in first served and replies needed by Monday
>> 5th Sept (1 week).

Jason Nicholls
PLUG - Acting Treasurer
jason at mindsocket.com.au