[plug] Reminder: PLUG in the Pub on Monday

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Thu Sep 22 19:38:08 WST 2011

Hi James,

I would really be interested in attending, however will be working until at least 20:00, so by the time I would make it into town it will just be too late.

Are there many members who are working on projects ? I have been working on some myself, not sure however if IBM would be interested on those. One is  a recipe sharing website and the other is a contact sharing application which lets users share their address book and access it via their own server's web interface.

I still haven't heard from Nick (I think was his name) regarding shell access. Personally I don't need it for anything specifically. Just thought since it is advertised on the website. I am still more then happy to help out where needed. Just let me know what needs doing.

Did the post on whirl pool draw much attention. Are we tracking the statistics on the website to see where traffic is coming from. I thought maybe closer to the time I will update the post so its on the front page again.

Have fun
Alex