[plug] LCA2014 user conf meeting Mon 23rd

Paul Del - Simplifying Information Technology p at delfante.it
Tue Apr 17 18:01:58 WST 2012

Hey John, Luke and others

Where Moon and SixPence in Perth CBD Linux Conference 2014 meeting chit chat
In side area towards the back around the bar. Where plug and sage-au has
there social meetings.

When: Monday 23rd At 6:30pm if your going to be late phone or sms me so we
can wait 0435 257 665

What: We have got a lot of these things nutted out for our call to bids
paper submission but we need to get them on paper before June.
There are still a lot of small things to do and follow up so we could
always use more hands.

If you want to be involved in the planning it is pivotal to let us know now.
Shortly we will have to close the information to the public(our secret
source)

If you can't make it that's fine please let us know so we can do a mumble
and another meeting shortly after.

There is still the king pin organizer role available to anyone. I'm happy
to assist but can't take the position myself.

Thanks
see you all on Monday
Paul Del