[plug] LCA2014 user conf meeting Mon 23rd

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:07:31 WST 2012

Hi,

I'll see how I'm going, I'll probably head along. I'm not able to make
any big commitments right now, but I would like to see what I can do
to help.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!