[plug] Umm....Any1 LCA2014

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Wed Aug 29 16:46:10 WST 2012

Ahh, I remember helping Tony Breeds, many a year ago now... at one we held at Canning College.

Was a lot of fun, and work, but certainly gave plug and LCA good presence here in WA.

Maybe the pplz at port80 et al would like to be involved as well.

Thoughts?

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."