[plug] Christmas Event

Bret Treasure treasure at freebeer.com.au
Wed Dec 5 12:19:29 WST 2012

040 990 8133
Tweet @brettreasure

Luke!

I'm stuck in Melbourne with a 5 hour delay coming back to Perth; won't be
there til shortly after 7PM. I'll grab the long VGA cable en route.

Patrick Templeman-Twells is the lynchpin: 0402 535 215 (copied him in on
this email). I'm on mobile for another hour or two here before travelling.

Patrick!

Re drinks and food. We'll need 3 cases of cold stubbies, 2 bags ice (they
have plastic tubs at Spacecubed), 2 x 2.5L coke, 20 plastic cups and $80
worth of sushi or pizza. The phone for Spacecubed: 6102 0225 - Claire or
Ophelie will be able to let you in to the downstairs area - I normally
phone about 2 mins before arrival. Brodie's mobile is 0413 556 400.

Be great if we could hook up some chill electronic music as well.

We did Port80s in Adelaide and Sydney + I met Google and Microsoft so I'll
give a run down on that when I eventually arrive.

bret