[plug] PLUG Meeting: Tuesday 11th December, 6:30pm for 7pm @ SpaceCubed - 45 St Georges Tce

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Dec 9 16:17:26 WST 2012

Hello all,

It's that time again - for the next PLUG meeting. Unfortunately we've
had Adrian unable to deliver his scheduled talk on IPv6 due to other
commitments. I've offered to step in and present a talk on what I've
been doing for the last 5 months - working for Amazon Web Services.
While we had Simon Elisha (from AWS) back in June talk about Cloud
Architecture in general, I'm going to dig into some more Amazon service
specifics - rather timely with the recent launch of AWS in Australia.

We'll be meeting on Tuesday at SpaceCubed, 45 St Georges Tce, from
6:30pm for a 7:00pm start.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>