[plug] WA Govenment iPads for year 1 and 2 students

Lucas van staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Fri Feb 10 03:51:45 WST 2012

>IME: People who treat computers as fashion accessories and status symbols
are,
>  with a few exceptions, quite inept as using the devices for productive
work.

Aggreed.
A company I deal with, all the exec's are forced to have mac's, because the
owner deemped they look cool and professional.
But then they all run bootcamp with crippled windows on them, and end up
half as productive as they could be due to slow, unresponsive systems

makes no sense.

-Lucas