[plug] warning - cover your ears: can I get a full windoze install dvd from a recovery partition?

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Mon Feb 13 05:04:02 WST 2012

Just a thought - the recovery partition is going to have all the drivers
for the laptop hardware, not the generic drivers that VirtualBox uses -
will it work with VB?

May be better to install a +ACI-generic+ACI Windows and use the key on the
lappie than try to thump the square peg of the customised version into
the round hole of VB.