[plug] Reminder: PLUG Meeting this Tuesday (tomorrow, 14th Feb), starting 7pm sharp, Fremantle - Moodle

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Feb 13 08:45:29 WST 2012

Hello All,

This Tuesday 14th March we have Martin Dougiamas talking about Moodle,
the Courseware management system. We're at Challenger Tafe on South
Terrace in Fremantle, opposite the Fremantle Markets. The talk should
start at 7pm, so please turn up before then to get a seat!

If anyone would like to give a 5 minute Lightning Talk on any topic
please let me know.

We will be live video streaming this presentation, so as usual, log in
to the PLUG IRC channel on #plug on irc.plug.org.au (GimpNet), an
connect to the PLUG Icecast sever http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/. A
recording should be available afterwards.

Thanks to Daniel Harmsworth for organising the talk and the venue!

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>