[plug] warning - cover your ears: can I get a full windoze install dvd from a recovery partition?

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Feb 13 09:16:20 WST 2012

Personally I’d go down the rout of getting fresh install media and
just wiping the partition, re-install windows from scratch as and when
you need it. This is what I generally do even if I’m only keeping the
windows partition (e.g. at work). I find that way you get the latest
drivers from the OEMs website and none of the bloatware* that OEMs
love to pack in.

Regards,
Michael

*My definition of bloatware is very board.