[plug] Proxy Votes for tonight?

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jan 10 07:28:24 WST 2012

On 10/01/2012 6:44 AM, Tim White wrote:
> Not sure what was finally decided for proxy votes for the agm tonight.
> I will attempt to attend via irc/icecast tonight, but am still on NSW
> time, so could be fast asleep by then.
You may send any attending member your proxy vote directions.

I'm happy to accept directed proxy votes, and in the case of candidates
changing and there being fresh nominations for any position, to either
abstain your proxy vote OR use my preference in voting as you prefer.
Please email me today before 4pm WST with any proxy requirements.

Any proxy should probably have proof (such as a printed email) of their
proxy requests from other members, and should confer and confirm with
the Secretary before the meeting commences..

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>