[plug] power cord adapter

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Fri Jan 20 15:47:41 WST 2012

Hi all,
I am short a few adapter cords to connect standard power boards to 10A
UPS outlets. That is, I want C14 on one end, and a female 3 pin
Australian socket on the other. The local hardware and computer shops
don't have them, so where to next? Will Dick Smith rip me off? I'd
like to go somewhere in Perth so I can pick them up today or Monday.

I'm in the middle of a server room refit, and because it was well
tangled, I didn't realise that the previous arrangement was power
board daisy chain hell!

Cheers,
Greg.

PS: Sorry if you think this should be in off-topic at plug. I wasn't
sure, but figured it's close enough (seeing how all the servers run
FreeBSD or Ubuntu) and the list isn't very noisy at the moment anyway.

--
Gregory Orange