[plug] power cord adapter

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 20 21:06:31 WST 2012

Gregory Orange wrote:
> Kevin Shackleton <krshackleton at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&id=P8420

> > also (to be fair)
> > http://jaycar.com.au/productResults.asp?keywords=ps4100&keyform=KEYWORD&SUBMIT.x=0&SUBMIT.y=0

> > isn't it ok to talk about plugs, especially on Friday arvo ;-)  ?

> Bewdy, that's exactly it. I should have thought of those two shops,
> but glad PLUG is here to help with plugs (:

If you have a licence/certificate ...
 http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&id=P8328A
and open-source it with a conventional plugboard.

I got a 12-outlet HPM plugboard modified. :-) Looks a bit
fashionable (?) with a black plug on a white board.

\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | For every complex problem there is an
 X   against HTML mail     | answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
/ \  and postings          |  --HL Mencken