[plug] Monday: PLUG in the Pub (Moon & Six Pence, from 6:30pm onwards)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jan 29 09:42:05 WST 2012

Hello PLUG,

That time has swung around again, its time for PLUG in the Pub! We're at
The Moon & Six Pence, on Murray Street in the CIty, from 'after work',
roughly 6:30pm onwards. I'll probably drag along the PLUG banner, and
there's a chance we'll be 'out the back' in The Stables area (unless its
booked).

Last time (November) we had around 15 people turn up for a drink, meal,
chat, etc. We've got a bunch of enthused potential LCA organisers
gathering as well so come along and find out what's going on with that.

Our next Plug in the Pub after Monday is at the end of March, and is the
Quiz Night; if anyone has any prizes they'd like to donate please let me
know.

All details are in the PLUG calendar on the web site.

  James
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>