[plug] Centos openvpn question if I could

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Tue Jan 31 15:28:44 WST 2012

Thanks for the update Bill et al. I spend more time in FreeBSD than
elsewhere these days, and my Ubuntu systems at home just tick away in
the background. It's good to hear about changes before they happen,
and even more so before they're ancient history (:

That said, I'm about to replace my Mythbuntu machine with a shiny new
Core i3. I'm currently torrenting Mythbuntu 11.10 and will see if I
can make it dance the way I want plus all of the network services I'm
after.

Cheers,
Greg.