[plug] Small business software in Linux

Marcos Raul Carot Collins marcos.carot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:05:26 WST 2012

No sorry,

I have passed to my wife the names of the different suggested software and
shown her some of them but as far as I know she hasn't had time to test, and
on top of that her business partner does not see why (despite all the machines
running linux in the business) not to pay for Win only MYOB...

*sigh*

Cheers,

Marcos