[plug] Perth Meta Meetup - Spacecubed.

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Jul 31 23:16:58 WST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you all know that the Perth Meta Meetup event is on again
tomorrow - Wednesday 1st August at Spacecubed, 45 St Georges Terrace. It
normally starts off at 5:45pm, but if your not interested in the AGM
probably a bit later is in order.

This is a meetup of many groups, coordinated by Port 80, the Perth Web
Dev group, so it's focus is often on web related technologies, but they
put on some pretty interesting talks.

This week is also the AWIA (Australian Web Industry Association) AGM,
which the PLUG A/V  has kindly offered to stream for them.

I believe they have a Microsoft speaker this month talking about Windows
8 and IE 10, which I think is probably of some interest to us all. Their
write up on the meetup site http://www.meetup.com/Port80-Perth/ invites
us to "Heckle us at the AGM & hear Microsoft on Win8/IE10", but we may
swap that around. "Hear us and heckle Microsoft..."

Hope to see some of you down there.

Regards,

Euan.