[plug] Mailman Delays

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:32:00 WST 2012

I have investigated it, and other than the issue of mailman not
working properly the otherday, there was still the issue of a slight
delay. Some tweaks later to ensure we don't virus scan the messages
twice (i.e. those coming out of mailman) and hopefully that'll help.

Please let me know if you are still seeing long delays between posting
a message and it hitting your inbox. Mailman does chunk the delivers,
but it was taking > 1000 seconds to process 250 recipients, so
hopefully that'll come down.

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia