[plug] Any Django developers on the list?

Carl Gherardi carl.gherardi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:09:39 WST 2012

Hey all,

Do we have any capable Django developers on the list?

I've spent the last few weeks putting together a site and working through
all the really beginner issues pretty well. I'm still a complete beginner
but I haven't actually gotten stuck in a while, and i'm starting to become
productive.

I'd like to buy someone a beer and a meal and pick their brains on how to
tackle some of the general issues like coding styles, app breakdown and orm
vs SQL model techniques.

If anyone is interested in taking me up on the offer, hit me off-list.

Cheers

Carl Gherardi