[plug] Poster for NBN Panel Discussion

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Fri Mar 2 10:44:06 WST 2012

Dear Pluggers,

We now have a poster for the NBN panel discussion available at
<http://www.plug.org.au/resources/branding>.

The gimp xcf file is also available for this poster at the same
address if anyone wishes to make any changes or improvements.

We would like to get this distributed as widely as possible so if you
are happy to put these up at your local university or other location
than please do.

If you would like to distribute the poster but do not have access to a
printer than please let me know and I will try to get copies out to
you.

So we have a rough idea of where the poster is being distributed
please respond if you intend to put it up.

Direct download links are;
    png file <http://www.plug.org.au/sites/default/files/NBNTalk.png>,
    xcf file <http://www.plug.org.au/sites/default/files/NBNTalk.xcf>.

Kind Regards