[plug] dmraid vs mdadm

Marcos Raul Carot Collins marcos.carot at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:33:11 WST 2012

Are you installing the OS or are you trying to implement to an extra hard disk
after installing?

I only set it up in Debian at install time (mdadm) and although you need some
partitioning background, it is prety easy. Let me know if that's your case and
I can guide you.

I haven't tried in other OSes...

Cheers,

Marcos