[plug] Linux and Fuji Xerox Phaser 3160N Laser Printer

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue Mar 6 07:28:18 WST 2012

I've got a Kyocera b/w laser (model is FS1010N), came with a network
card installed. (That's the N..)

Haven't changed the toner yet, only done about 2,500 pages in 7 or 8
years. It has about 1/3 to go.

Cups "just works" via the ppd system, just check that cups has a ppd for
the printer you want to buy.

Garry