[plug] Schedule change for Debian bug squashing party

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Tue Mar 6 12:05:14 WST 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 12:45 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I've written up a preliminary and flexible schedule on the wiki page, I
> hope that it is OK for everyone.

Bob from UCC has informed me that UCC folks need to do some shifting of
equipment on Saturday, so we are moving the start of the BSP to Saturday
at 2pm. I hope everyone can still make it then. I have updated the
schedule on the wiki page with the new time.

James, could you update the PLUG Google calendar for the event?

A reminder to anyone who is coming, please bring:

A computer with Debian on it or with a Debian virtual machine on it.

Network cable if your computer doesn't have WiFi.

Power bars to share the juice.

--
bye,
pabs