[plug] Fwd: python issue

Lance Duivenbode lduivenbode.lists at multistat.org
Sun Mar 18 23:19:51 WST 2012

Hi Gavin,

Have you got a link from which I grab these scripts? A quick DDG
(DuckDuckGo) search turns up:

     http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/sbs_downloader

Is this the correct link?

Looking at the stack trace I'd hazard a guess that SBS (or their content
provider) has changed the remote API somehow - you tend to see these 'No
JSON object could be decoded' messages when a 404 or the like is served
instead of a valid JSON string. Obviously I'll need to trace it further
to confirm this.

Cheers,
Lance