[plug] Shared Contacts between computers

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue May 1 14:20:44 WST 2012

I am using "radicale" for calendar but its contact support is in the
early stages and I have not spent enough time or chickens to get that
side working.

Calendars are fine to evolution, tbird (on windows), nokia n900 (via
SyncEvolution), various iThings out of the box and soon to my shiny new
samsung galaxy 2 (via the acal app) :)

DavIcal should do both, but its heavyweight with lots of deps - I
decided to go the simpler radicale route as its just for home - but
contacts will be nice if/when I get that working ...

BillK