[plug] PLUG: Paul Fenwick "Awesome things you've missed in Perl 5.14", Tuesday 1st May @ 7pm WST

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed May 2 14:43:59 WST 2012

> Part of the reason is the streaming only occurs for a short time before
> a session which doesn't give enough time to setup/test/fix the client
> end before the broadcast proper starts.  Perhaps some kind of
> (permanent?) test loop streaming well beforehand would help?

We started streaming about 1hr before the talk started, however due to
trying to troubleshoot some issues there was quite a few interruptions with
the streaming during this hour.

In general we attempt to get the PLUG loop video streaming as soon as
possible - so please do try to connect early if you intend to sort out
client issues.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857