[plug] Fwd: [Linux-aus] $11.7m for OLPC Australia in the federal govt budget

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Wed May 9 12:24:02 WST 2012

For those of you who aren't on the SLUG or Linux-aus mailing lists.

"A core belief of OLPC Australia is that technology cannot be
successfully deployed without teacher training and buy-in from the
school, children and community. Our programme to address that is
called One Education: http://www.one-education.org/

You can fill in the contact form on that site if you would like to
know more, would like to help, or are a school that would like to
participate in the programme."

Luke John