[plug] PLUG Talk this Tuesday: Python in Astronomy

Peter Lyons secretary at plug.org.au
Mon Oct 8 15:56:48 WST 2012

This Tuesday (9th October) we have our October meeting at the premises
of SpaceCubed in the city starting at the earlier time of 6:30pm.
Dr Andrew Williams will be talking on the use of the open source language,
Python, in astronomy. As normal, we'll be trying to video stream and
monitor IRC (#plug at irc.plug.org.au) for questions from those unable to make
it on the night.

SpaceCubed is the same place that the Perth Tech groups meetup happen
and is located at the rear of the ground floor, 45 St Georges Tce.
--
Peter Lyons
PLUG Secretary 2012