[plug] PLUG: Talk on IPv6 in March

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Apr 4 13:52:02 UTC 2013

Provided you're receiving a non-RFC1918 address (public IP) within
iiNet's range, iiNet's 6RD service should work for you.

Otherwise, you can use one of the many tunnel brokers; AARNet, Freenet6,
Hurricane Electric and IPv6Now. Keep in mind that a remote broker can
add hundreds of milliseconds of latency, which would further compound
the issues associated with the 500ms of round-trip latency it takes to
travel 36,000km twice. It's therefore important to find a broker which
is as close to your ISP as possible.

Cheers,

Adrian