[plug] {Somewhat Offtopic} Self Education, US Visa's and Linux - The E3 Visa

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Dec 23 10:01:54 UTC 2013

I'm not familiar with the visa system by way of disclaimer.

>From when are you counting experience? First earning money, first being in
a business, first touching a computer?

I suspect you can find some more time among your past.

Also, if you held two jobs at one time...

Again, I'm not familiar with the visa requirements...

--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..