[plug] Arduino Mini-Conference 2014 ?

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Feb 4 05:51:56 UTC 2013

Hey Andy

Thanks we are happy to get the LCA2014 for Perth
It's a pitty we didn't get the chance to meet while in Canberra

An Arduino miniconf is definitely on the cards. I have watched it's
popularity soar over the last few years.
I have watched Jonathon Oxer hardware hacking since I came to LCA2002

I had a quick chat with Jenna who knows Michael Harmsworth about an Arduino
miniconf.
So just make sure they are aware and we will chat to them about that in the
coming weeks when we have a general LCA chat in Perth.

Thanks

--
*Simplifying IT Web Marketing Computers Technology.*
*Smarter easier more reliable Information Technology & Systems.*

IT Computer Systems Broadband Networking Technology Phone: (08)636-55-618
Websites CMS Cloud Database Marketing Email SEO SEM Phone: (08)636-55-619

* life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves*