[plug] linux.conf.au LCA2014 in Perth

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Mon Feb 4 07:15:13 UTC 2013

The conference is planned for the 20th - 24th January 2014.

To clarify how the conference is organised and run, the team from
Perth's task is to organise venues, accommodation, third party
providers (catering etc..) and other organisational aspects of the
conference. However we do not actually select the speakers themselves,
the speakers are selected by the papers committee.

The conference is billed as being a deeply technical Linux and Open
Source Conference.  So when we do a call for papers, if there are
speakers who match that category who you believe would make a good
addition to the conference, please recommend they submit a paper
proposal.

Kind Regards
Luke John

email: luke.john at osmahi.com