[plug] [LCA2013-Chat] A funny thing happened at the airport^w coffee shop...

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri Feb 8 02:22:17 UTC 2013

Hey Euan

I'm sure you look great in the blue LCA shirt hey ;-0

Maybe we can all wear hem to spacecubed next week ;-)
Ciao

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM, <euan at dekock.net> wrote:

> I'm wearing mine, but haven't yet seen another in Perth today :-(
>

> Euan
>
> On 8/02/13 7:36 Andrew Steele wrote:
> Casual Friday, what's the most appropriate shirt to wear? My shiny new LCA
> shirt.  So I'm at my usual cafe (Jamossa) for my morning fix, next thing
> the place is suddenly swarming with penguins arriving from other offices.
>
> Well done!
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Jill Rowling <jillr at speleonics.com.au>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Just a reminder when you wash the lovely shirts, please wash them
>> separately for
>> the first time as there is a little bit of blue dye coming out. You
>> probably
>> don't want this mixing with your other things. It should be OK for
>> subsequent
>> washes.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jill
>>
>> Jill Rowling

*Simplifying IT Web Marketing Computers Technology.*
*Smarter easier more reliable Information Technology & Systems.*

IT Computer Systems Broadband Networking Technology Phone: (08)636-55-618
Websites CMS Cloud Database Marketing Email SEO SEM Phone: (08)636-55-619

* life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves*