[plug] Need a new switch

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:20:36 UTC 2013

Brad,

The HP 1810 series will do link aggregation and the 8G/24G port switches
are fanless.
http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/products/switches/HP_1810_Switch_Series/index.aspx

Or if you are after cheap and cheerful, TP Link make reasonable gear too:
http://www.tp-link.com.au/products/details/?categoryid=223&model=TL-SG2424#fea

The above aren't full managed switches, but do have the features you are
after (Fanless and LAG). Full managed is available from either brand, but
obviously drives the cost up.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!