[plug] Aliases.sh

Lucas van staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Mon Jan 14 08:51:20 WST 2013

Hi,

A developer at my work came up with this idea/site.
Feedback/comments/feature requests appreciated, via site feedback

http://alias.sh

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards
Lucas

>>> snip

Why does alias.sh exist

Every developer has a magnitude of aliases stored away in their
profile and alias files but the second you jump on a new computer,
work from home or format your drive all your aliases are gone.
That's where alias.sh comes in.

Alias.sh allows you to mange all of your aliases online and browse the
list of cool aliases submitted by others. From there you can run a
single command to copy your aliases back into your profile should you
require them.
Features

    Easily manage your aliases across multiple machines.
    Aliases are copied down over SSL, preventing man-in-the-middle attacks.
    Browse our library of community contributed aliases.
    Vote on your favourite aliases.

How Much Does It Cost?

It's free.

<<< snip