[plug] Does iinet NBN use fixed/static IP?

Craig Foster Craig at fostware.net
Sat Jul 6 02:41:34 UTC 2013

iiNet is using NBN. They have for almost a month...

One owner takes every chance to complain about the school 1GB shared internet, since he has 100Mb to himself at home.

Have you spoken to iiNet?

>From http://www.iinet.net.au/nbn/nbn-faq.html
"15. Who do I contact for more information?
Our friendly iiNet NBN sales team are available on 13 19 17 or via email at nbn at iinet.net.au"

Craig F.