[plug] OwnCloud.org

Tim Basten tbasten at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:40:44 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

I jus installed the latest version on the weekend. Without having
spent to much time on it, I have picked up a few things which are more
of an annoyance then an issue. One of the, being that only allows for
vCard formats for importing contacts. Wile there are ways to get most
contacts to a vCard, having an option to import from other format
types out be better. The other one is the android app is only for file
sharing (from what I can tell). If you want to sync your contacts onto
your phone, you need to download another app on your android that
syncs vCards. Other then those things the layout of the website is
really nice, it was really easy to setup and the chrome bookmarks
extension work much better then delicious.

I haven't been fully converted yet so at this stage I am still using
Dropbox and gmail for my contacts.

Thanks
Tim