[plug] OwnCloud.org

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Thu Jun 27 11:10:32 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

What version of ownCloud are you running?

I've been watching this over the past few years, and slowly as it matures, v5.0 looked it had reached a reasonable maturity level.

Would love to hear more of ppls opinions about it.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."