[plug] Win 8 Secure Boot - Can Linux be installed OK?

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:29:39 UTC 2013

Frank,

I've not come across a Win 8 machine, but ubuntu 13.04 talks about it:

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEFI

Regards,

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!