[plug] Network Performance Testing

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Mar 5 12:21:54 UTC 2013

On 03/05/2013 08:16 PM, Jason Nicholls wrote:
> http://www.speedtest.net/
>
> They have servers in Australia so they should pick the most
> appropriate one and run the test.

Thanks Jason,

I think Brodie has already done some basic testing - here is his
original request:

/**/also do you guys have an uber network guy? its just our speed has
been upgraded for startup weekend and I have been speed testing it where
it get some good results but fluxs so I am thinking we need to have the
whole network looked at to ensure it is rock solid for startup weekend. /**/
/**/.../*

Regards,

Euan.